Sunday, March 25, 2012

Let Your Love Right Through Her


Yeah, it's  me, your friend.
I had so many times with you.
You and me were so closer, as close as the brother-sisters.

We were older, and now you're in love
With somebody on our daily life.
It's okay, I'd never gonna be jealous.
It's okay, you're teenager now.
She's beautiful.
She's awesome.
She's the queen.
She's the idol of this generation.
She's the angel who stays on your heart.
She's the arrow who used by Aphrodite, the Love god, to shoot your lonely heart.
But the cool boys won't allow you to visit her heart even it's just once on your life.

I will support you.
I will find some ways.
I will pray for you.
To make you close to her.
Let you know what you wanna do.
I would do anything for you and your girl.
I don't care if someday i will get weak.
Your happiness with her is my power.
When you smile while you stare at her, and she did it too, I'll be stronger.
And finally, let your love right through her perfectly, and she'll be your girl forever.

By : Lovestinks11

No comments:

Post a Comment